· Advance to next image These controls will let you set the default timer settings that are copied to a new slide. Look at the help for the Slide Settings Dialog for more information on these options.
· Display Notes This control will let you set the default Display Notes setting that is copied to a new slide. Look at the help for the Slide Settings Dialog for more information on this option.
Note: These options set the default settings that will be used when adding new slides to a slideshow. Changing these settings does not affect existing slideshows. To change the slide settings for an existing slideshow do the following:
1. Double-click on one of the slides to open the slide settings dialog (or select a slide and press enter).
2. Alter the settings
3. Close the slide settings dialog
4. Right-click between two slides and select "Select->Select All" from the resulting popup menu (or press Ctrl+/).
5. Right-click on the slide that you changed the settings for and select "Copy Settings" from the resulting popup menu.