This dialog lets you convert the selected file(s) to a different format. Note that if more than one file is selected you cannot alter the name of the target file.
· Script This lets you select, create, edit or delete a conversion script. Click New to open up the Script Editor and create a new script. A conversion script is only needed for more complex conversions. Use the predefined <None> option if all you want is to convert the file to a different format.
· Output format This lets you select the output format. The Options button is enabled if the selected file format has format specific settings.
· Output directory This lets you type in or select the destination directory where converted files should be placed. By default this is set to the most recently used directory. You can select another directory in the drop down list of most recently used directories. If the desired directory is not in the list, you can type its name in the field. If the Use same directory as original setting is checked, converted files will be placed in the same directory as the source files.
· File name This lets you change the name of the destination file. Note that this field is only available when you convert a single file.
· If file exists This lets you select the type of action to take when a file with the same name as the file copied or moved already exists at the destination.
· Ask This option will show the Confirm File Replace dialog. The dialog will show you file information and thumbnails of the source and existing target file and let you decide what to do.
· Replace When using this option, an existing target file will be replaced.
· Skip When using this option, no action will be taken if the target file exists.
· Rename When using this option, the target file will automatically be renamed if a target file with the same name already exists.
· Delete original If checked, the source file will be deleted after it has been converted.