· Confirm on file delete If set, PMView will always ask you to confirm the deletion of a file. If not set, PMView will boldly delete files without nagging.
· Ask whether to save changed images If set, PMView will ask you whether you would like to save changed images before exiting or not. If not set, PMView will discard your changes to an image without asking when exiting PMView.
· Ask whether to save changed slideshows If set, PMView will ask you whether you would like to save slideshows before exiting or not. If not set, PMView will discard unsaved slideshows without asking when exiting PMView.
· Ask whether to continue converting files If set, PMView will check with you whether it is okay or not to abort the conversion of files. If not set, PMView will stop the conversion of files without asking when quitting PMView or closing the file open or file save window.
File copy/move confirmations
· If file exists This lets you select the type of action to take when a file with the same name as the file copied or moved already exists at the destination.
· Ask This option will show the Confirm File Replace dialog. The dialog will show you file information and thumbnails of the source and existing target file and let you decide what to do.
· Replace When using this option, an existing target file will be replaced.
· Skip When using this option, no action will be taken if the target file exists.
· Rename When using this option, the target file will automatically be renamed if a target file with the same name already exists.
· Skip if identical If checked, the files will be bytewise compared and if the files are identical no action is taken. If not checked, the selected type of action is always taken.