The first four functions in the View menu change how you see the image, but don't actually change the image itself. The rest change your PMView preferences.
· Page lets you move between pages in a multi-page file.
· Zoom lets you zoom in or out on your image.
· Zoom to Fit enables or disables automatic zooming.
· Full Screen PMView use the whole desktop.
· Wrap Image sizes the window to wrap around the image.
· Show let you show or hide PMView's title, menu, tool bar, status bar, scroll bars, etc.
· Preferences opens a notebook that lets you control PMView's many options.