The functions in the Transform menu are used to change the pixel orientation and size of an image.
· Mirror lets you mirror the image horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
· Rotate lets you rotate the image to the left, right, upside down or by a specified angle.
· Size lets you change the size of the image or stretch it in either direction.
· Normal Filters lets you blur, soften, or sharpen the image.
· Edge Filters lets you enhance or find edges in the image.
· Special Filters lets you apply one of the special filters.
· User Defined Filter lets you apply a user-defined filter.