This determines how files are shown in the Slideshow Container.
· Quick Switches to Quick mode. In quick mode, PMView does not scan the file for information. Only the information returned by the operating system is used. This is fast, but only filenames, sizes, dates, and times can be loaded in this way.
· Text PMView will display filenames only
· Thumbnail PMView will display thumbnails for each file.
· Non-text Files are shown as icons (or thumbnails) without any text (filename) displayed.
· Non-grid Files are displayed with filenames under their icons (or thumbnails). Files are "packed" as closely as possible.
· Grid Files are displayed with filenames under their icons (or thumbnails). Files are aligned in a fixed grid pattern. Only the first line of a filename is displayed and if the filename is wider than the thumbnail, it is truncated. The truncation is shown with an ellipsis mark (...).
· Multiple column Files are displayed in a list layout with multiple columns.
· Single column Files are displayed in a list layout with only one column.
· Detail All available information is displayed for each file.
· Info Tips If set, PMView will pop up a file info tip window when the mouse is moved on top of a file. If not set, the tip info will not appear.