This lets you change the resolution values of the image. Some applications use these values to determine at what size an image is displayed.
· Resolution Select either Custom resolution, Screen resolution or one of the fixed resolutions your image should get.
· Custom This will let you specify the resolution using the Custom Resolution controls.
· Screen This will use the resolution of your display adapter.
· 72 DPI This will set the resolution to 72 dots/inch (2835 pixels/meter)
· 150 DPI This will set the resolution to 150 dots/inch (5906 pixels/meter)
· 300 DPI This will set the resolution to 300 dots/inch (11811 pixels/meter)
· 600 DPI This will set the resolution to 600 dots/inch (23622 pixels/meter)
· 1200 DPI This will set the resolution to 1200 dots/inch (47244 pixels/meter)
· Custom Resolution If Custom is selected, these controls are enabled and you can specify the new resolution of the image in DPI (dots/inch) or PPM (pixels/meter).
· Keep Proportional If checked, the vertical and horizontal resolution values will be interlinked; the horizontal resolution will automatically change as you change the vertical resolution and vice versa. If you uncheck it, it is possible for you to alter the resolutions independently.