This dialog lets you edit a conversion script.
· Name This lets you specify the name of the script. The name must be a valid file name.
· Script Selected operations are listed here. The operations will be executed in the order they appear starting from top to bottom
· Operation This lists all available operations. You can add operations from this list by double clicking on the item.
· Add This lets you add one or more operations to the script. The operations are always added to the end of the list.
· Remove This removes the selected operation from the script.
· Up This moves the selected operation up in the list and thus changes the order of operations.
· Down This moves the selected operation down in the list and thus changes the order of operations.
· Parameters This lets you change parameters that are specific to an operation.
· Include on Quick Script menu If checked, the script will be included on the File Open dialog Quick Script menu.