The functions in the Edit menu handle undo/redo and copying of images to and from the clipboard.
· Undo/Redo will undo or redo the last change you made to the image.
· Free Undo Memory will release undo/redo memory.
· Undo Enabled lets you enable or disable the undo/redo function.
· Cut takes out the current selection and puts it on the clipboard.
· Copy copies the current selection and puts it on the clipboard.
· Paste pastes the image that is currently on the clipboard into PMView.
· Crop discards all pixels outside the selected area
· Preserve Color Depth selects whether PMView should optimize colors for viewing or preserve the full color depth for editing.