Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMVIEW print fails
PMView Pro Forums > PMView Pro Discussion > PMView - Windows Technical Support
Anonymous
I went and tried to print a large file and it crashed WIN XP taking a dump. I am using a registered version of 2.32 and printing did work before. Now anytime I try to print in PMVIEW XP takes a dump. All other programs print OK. I have completly removed PMVIEW plus the registry entries and them reinstalled it but with no help. This happens as soon as I click on print or do an ALT/P . Any help would be great, I use this program all the time. Thanks John
Peter
Did you follow the recommendation in the on-line help:

Uninstall + reinstall the printer driver

Also check to see if there is a more recent driver available from the manufacturer's web page.

------------------
Peter Nielsen (peter@pmview.com) "If you can dream it, you can do it" JFK.
Anonymous
Peter, I have finially found my problem. After looking more closly at the system dump I saw that there was a DLL (ppbint.dll) that was failing. After looking at this I found it was used by the PaperPort printer. I deleted this printer and now it works great. Not sure why PMVIEW was not picking the default printer ( I have 4 printers + Adobe and that PaperPort one, my HP was the default. I would like to thank you for your help and for such a great product, I have been using it from the beginning. John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.