Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foc -> Moveto Dialog Isn't Resizeable
PMView Pro Forums > PMView Pro Discussion > PMView - General Discussion
asavage
PMV 3.51 build 24318 (I think)
WinXP something

With very long paths, the whole path cannot be visualized. Can this dialague box be resizeable, so it can be "stretched" horizontally?
asavage
Same problem a couple of years on . . . .

PMView2000 v3.52, WinXP Home.

Because most of my "Move To" and "Copy To" paths are on network resources, they have very long paths and it's hard to figure out which path to use, so I often end up using Browse instead, which is annoying and unnecessary.

Can this dialogue be made re-sizeable (and it should remember the last size, too)?
asavage
I just ran into the second half of this issue -- the "Browse to Folder" dialog is also not resizeable, and when I click on "My Network Places", the right half of destinations are not visible without scrolling horizontally constantly.
Peter
I'll see if I can make the dialogs resizable. I would think that's an easy change.

Thanks,
Peter
Peter
The FileCopy/Move dialog can be made resizeable without problem. I'm implementing this right now.

As for the browse dialog: It is created by Windows and can only be made resizeable on XP and newer versions of Windows. I need to make a few changes for PMView to use the newer version though. (Al, are you still on Win 98?)

Thanks,
Peter

asavage
Sorry for the delayed reply.
QUOTE (Peter @ Mar 11 2010, 03:38 PM) *
As for the browse dialog: It is created by Windows and can only be made resizeable on XP and newer versions of Windows. I need to make a few changes for PMView to use the newer version though. (Al, are you still on Win 98?)

No more W98 here; I use XP on my Win boxes.

The Move To/Copy To/Browse dialogues are all resizing (and remembering the last size) now. Thanks! Peter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.