Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Unknown file format" for *.jpg files
PMView Pro Forums > PMView Pro Discussion > PMView - Windows Technical Support
Anonymous
I have just reinstalled PMView 2000 v2.20 after replacing my hard drive. I downloaded and had my name, serial, and Key accepted.

Now, when I go to a ZIP disk that has pictures I have viewed before, I get "Unknown file format" for every picture file. Nearly all files are *.jpg.

What next?

Also, I have registered my copy of PM View 2000, but I haven't a clue about my password. What's that about? How do I register again for support?

Wayne
Peter
Try copying the files to the hard drive and see if that helps. Maybe you have some problem with your ZIP drive config. If that still fails, please ZIP and e-mail one of the images to peter@pmview.com and I'll have a look at it.

I don't understand what "password" you're talking about. No password is needed for support, nor do you explicitly need to register for support.

All you need is the name, serial number and key that you've obviously already successfully entered to register your copy of PMView.

------------------
Peter Nielsen (peter@pmview.com) "If you can dream it, you can do it" JFK.

[This message has been edited by Peter (edited May 03, 2001).]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.