Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reproducible crash when creating script - Continuation
PMView Pro Forums > PMView Pro Discussion > PMView - OS/2 Technical Support
Teijo
The system is a Japanese Convenience Pack 2 with latest fixpak, the newest kernel and XWorkplace.

Again sorry for continuing on a new post but the bulletin board system either refuses to send me my password information or I registered using a now defunct e-mail address!
Peter
Hi Teijo,

I asked the PMView beta testers to repeat your crash scenario. So far nobody has been able to repeat it, so it seems like it's a very isolated problem, possibly related to a specific version of something (Kernel, XWP, the Japanese Convenience pack or maybe something else that we haven't come to think about...

Thanks,
Teijo
OK. I'm now using version 3.12 and the problem still exists... so here is a question:

I'm trying to create the resize script manually but cannot seem to find detailed documentation on the format in the reference materials. I can create the resize script using script editor, just not modify it, so I know how to set the size in pixels. However, what I would like to do is resize in percentages because some of the pictures are in portrait mode.

Is this possible? If so, what should the script say? Just adding a percentage mark after the numeral doesn't seem to work.
Peter
No, resizing by percentage is currently not an option in scripts. I will add this on the "to do" list for future versions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.