Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reproducible crash when creating script - Continuation
Teijo
post Feb 7 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 79

The system is a Japanese Convenience Pack 2 with latest fixpak, the newest kernel and XWorkplace.

Again sorry for continuing on a new post but the bulletin board system either refuses to send me my password information or I registered using a now defunct e-mail address!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Peter
post Feb 9 2005, 05:01 PM
Post #2

Forum Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hi Teijo,

I asked the PMView beta testers to repeat your crash scenario. So far nobody has been able to repeat it, so it seems like it's a very isolated problem, possibly related to a specific version of something (Kernel, XWP, the Japanese Convenience pack or maybe something else that we haven't come to think about...

Thanks,

--------------------
Peter Nielsen (peter@pmview.com) "If you can dream it, you can do it" JFK.

+Quote Post
Teijo
post Jul 18 2005, 11:32 AM
Post #3

Forum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 79

OK. I'm now using version 3.12 and the problem still exists... so here is a question:

I'm trying to create the resize script manually but cannot seem to find detailed documentation on the format in the reference materials. I can create the resize script using script editor, just not modify it, so I know how to set the size in pixels. However, what I would like to do is resize in percentages because some of the pictures are in portrait mode.

Is this possible? If so, what should the script say? Just adding a percentage mark after the numeral doesn't seem to work.

+Quote Post
Peter
post Aug 5 2005, 09:26 AM
Post #4

Forum Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

No, resizing by percentage is currently not an option in scripts. I will add this on the "to do" list for future versions.

--------------------
Peter Nielsen (peter@pmview.com) "If you can dream it, you can do it" JFK.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:05 AM