PMView.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT - is PMMail development dead ?
Guest_secarica_*
post Nov 13 2004, 04:33 PM
Post #1

Guests

As far as I know, at one moment in time, Peter Nielsen was involved in Pmmail development.
If what I know is correct (?), what is the Pmmail development status ?

Thank you,
Cristi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Peter
post Nov 14 2004, 07:19 PM
Post #2

Forum Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I still work as IT manager at BMT Micro (same owner as BPSW) where I was originally hired for PMMail development in 2001. Unfortuately their plans changed and I ended up as webmaster for BMT with PMMail development as a sidekick (read: BMT has priority, extra time goes into PMMail). Today all of my working day is spent on BMT Micro's time consuming tasks.

Since PMView is my own product and is developed outside my BMT working hours, it does not suffer the same fate. PMView is still very much in development and v3.10 is due to be released any day now...

Thanks,

--------------------
Peter Nielsen (peter@pmview.com) "If you can dream it, you can do it" JFK.

+Quote Post
bcRIP
post Nov 15 2004, 11:21 PM
Post #3

Forum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 185

You should really post this info over on the PMMail forums, there's alot of sad, lonely guys over there begging for an answer about what's going on. Even if it's to tell them that there will probably never be an update so that they can go on with their lives. As it stands I'm probably a few months away from dropping it myself. As soon as Weasel get's IMAP support fully working we're switching mail clients over to either Mozilla or SquirelMail. It's a shame too.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:19 PM