PMView.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can I activate the pop-up Menu SEND TO while viewing a pic thru PMView 2000 ??
PHILJEN
post Feb 2 2001, 12:32 AM
Post #1

Forum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

Hi Peter!
Firstival, let me congratulate you for this absolutely outstanding Software of yours, okay! Indeed, so far >THE BEST< I've seen!!
(So for sure I'll register it by the end of this month).
Regarding my above question, I'd like very much to be able to send such pic directly to a >Mail Recipient<; ie. my MS Outlook Express should then automatically open up a new email page and such viewed pic should be already registered at the header Just like when I right-click such picture File at a Folder (eg. >My Document<), the pop-up menu >Send To< appears and I can select accordingly.
So thanks in advance for informing me now if there's a >trick< with your software, or if such feature might be possibly implemented into a new version.
In the meantime I remain with best regards from Switzerland,
Philippe Borel (borel@gmx.net).
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Peter
post Feb 5 2001, 01:04 AM
Post #2

Forum Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Hi Philippe,

This feature is not available in the current PMView version. It will most likely be added to PMView v3.0.

------------------
Peter Nielsen (peter@pmview.com) "If you can dream it, you can do it" JFK.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PHILJEN
post Feb 5 2001, 03:22 AM
Post #3

Forum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

Thanks for this reply of yours, Peter.
By the way: This inquiry of mine had to be edited TWICE before I was finally able to post it in this Forum. Indeed, on the first one I had included some special characters ("<" and ">") on your Topic line (Title) which upon pressing the "Send" button bounced back to me. I was then advised to press the "Back" button to return to my text, but...that FAILED completely, so that I had no option but to rewrite everything once again!! To tell you frankly, this was my very time that I encountered on a Forum such restrictions, ie. not allowing the user to type certain characters! But at least you'd make sure that in future it'd be possible to return to your previous page, so the the requested amendment(s) can be done.
I thought to let you know this...
Bye for now, Philippe.

+Quote Post
Peter
post Feb 5 2001, 04:14 AM
Post #4

Forum Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

If you look at the left side of the message edit window, you'll notice that it says "HTML is ON". I guess this may have something to do with it. Maybe turning off the HTML mode in your personal preferences would fix it...

Anyway, there is nothing I can do to fix this. Probably the forum software needs to be upgraded to a newer version... BMT Micro needs to do this and currently they're still busy with trying to get the @pmview.com e-mail addresses working and to get the mailing lists up again. (Everything is down since December 21, 2000)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Peter (edited February 05, 2001).]

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:24 PM