PMView.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mac Version?, Do you have or will there be?
osxguy
post Apr 19 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 215

Hello Peter!

I have both registered versions of PMView (OS2 and WinX) and have now moved on to the new Intel iMac. I am so in love with the machine and the OSX operating system and find everything I need and a lot more than I had with OS2 and WinX. Except for PMVIEW! unsure.gif

Please tell me you have plans to convert your PMView over to the Mac OSX platform (universal binary, please). biggrin.gif

PMView is such a wonderful program and it is a crime not to make it available for the Mac community!

Thanks again!

OSXGuy cool.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dave
post Jun 8 2006, 09:46 PM
Post #2

Forum Member

Member No.: 292

I second that request!

I registered and used PMView on OS/2 during the '90s and Windows during the 2000s. Now I'm switching to Mac and PMView is one of the tools I will greatly miss. As odd as it may sound, there simply aren't any suitable image viewers on the Mac that function anywhere near as well as PMView. I, for one, wouldn't hesitate a moment to buy another copy for MacOSX.

Pleeeeease?

P.S. judging by the number of views on this thread it seems to be a popular request.

+Quote Post
SilverSurfer
post Jun 22 2006, 07:13 AM
Post #3

Forum Member

Member No.: 135

I'm also very interested in a PMView for OSX. I have tried ACDSee, but it just doesn't really compare. I would buy a PMView for OSX in an instant.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:26 PM