PMView.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Two questions & good wishes
Guest_Robert Schroeder_*
post Dec 19 2004, 06:10 AM
Post #1

Guests

Hi there,

just two questions from a still satisfied longtime PMView user, who's working even more with the software, since digital photography keeps getting more and more of a major interest as really sophisticated equipment becomes more affordable. By the way, I was already able to suggest PMView to some other photographers who were looking for a program that can losslessly JPEG-rotate without losing at least some of the EXIF data - such a feature doesn't go without saying yet, it seems.

Question number one - while I'm delighted to see PMView is still under development and a new minor version is due to be released, I remember there used to be two mailing lists, the "PMView" and the "PMView Beta" mailing list, and I once used to be at least on the latter. Is there still such a thing?

Number two, is there a list of planned or requested new features for future versions? I might be able to add one or two (or to refrain from it, as they already might be listed), like a more flexible "unsharp mask" filter (with adjustable radius, strength and threshold) or even RAW development functions (alright, I know that would mean to get into a lot of different vendor-specific detail which keeps changing all the time, too...).

Anyway, thanks especially for keeping the OS/2 development up, good holidays & a happy new year,
Robert
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Robert Schroeder   Two questions & good wishes   Dec 19 2004, 06:10 AM
- - Peter   The public mailing lists are here: http://www.pmvi...   Dec 19 2004, 12:12 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:53 PM