PMView.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Screen capture on multiple monitor setups - Can't capture alternate monitor screens.
Guest_114-1080179759_*
post Mar 24 2004, 09:04 PM
Post #1

Guests

I am using PMView Pro on a P4 system running a Matrox Millenium G550 and dual-head display. When capturing a specified area of the screen it is not possible to drag the capture area crosshairs to the second monitor - it is only possible to capture an area of the screen on which the PMView Pro window is active.

If the PMView Pro window is positioned crossing the border between screens (i.e. half on one, half on the other) the screen on which the capture occurs appears to be the one on which most of the application is visible.

Can this be fixed so that on multi-head display setups, the capture area can be anywhere on the visible desktop?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Peter
post Mar 26 2004, 08:27 AM
Post #2

Forum Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Yes, that's the way it is supposed to work. It sounds like this is a bug...

Thanks,

--------------------
Peter Nielsen (peter@pmview.com) "If you can dream it, you can do it" JFK.

+Quote Post
Peter
post Apr 2 2004, 08:40 AM
Post #3

Forum Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Can this be fixed so that on multi-head display setups, the capture area can be anywhere on the visible desktop?

I don't seem able to repeat the problem here. Are you sure you're not running dual desktops?

PMView can capture a desktop spanning across multiple screens, or all of a virual desktop. However, it cannot capture across multiple desktops on multiple screens...

Thanks,
Peter

--------------------
Peter Nielsen (peter@pmview.com) "If you can dream it, you can do it" JFK.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:54 AM